Are you telling yourself , If I sell my house quick then I will be able to move to my new apartment faster”? Are you trying to sell your home for the highest possible price? Then you are at the right place to read a couple of advice from us, before dedicating your time and money for this process.
1. Do you want to sell your property fast?
If you do, make sure of the following:
- Be prepared, the home is decluttered the moment the first ad is showing up so that you can show the home in the best state possible right from the beginning.
- Make your home accessible: your home should be available to be visited by potential buyers anytime during the day. That's also why the best common approach is to move out as soon as possible. This will also lessen the stress of moving after selling and gives you an extra advantage because you will be able to say that your home is available for moving in within a few days.
- Choose the right season when you can sell quickly: spring and autumn are the best seasons for selling because that's when the highest number of people look for properties. Time your sales to get more successful and get a better price for your house.
2. Do you want to prop up your property's value as much as possible?
- Hire a professional agent who has tons of references and other proof of being successful in selling homes in your area.
- Let the estate agent stage your home and your garden for open days: staged homes are done with the participation of professional interior designers. They look like a cross between a home and a hotelroom. And this is what more people are looking for.
- Let the agent tell you what to do to help the selling process.
- Try your best not to be there at open days, let your agent do his or her job.
3. Do you want to save as much money as possible?
There are tons of ways to save money while getting your home prepared for selling and also getting prepared for moving.
- Do the decluttering and cleaning on your own
- Dedicate some money to renovate or change the kitchen furniture and have an wholly pimped up kitchen. These work like a magnet. If the kitchen is good then everything else looks way better.
- Do the cleaning on your own or ask friends to help you whenever they can. This is also true for the moving process.
- Spend money to save more. Sometimes you need to pay money for services which are worth paying for. This includes storage rentals, professional cleaning, staging, the costs of advertising and documentation along with the contract.
- Most of the costs which come back or which can be calculated for your property's price to include.
If you follow these tips then you can be sure to sell your home with success. As an additional tip, have other agents also try selling your place. The more the merrier as they say.